Bazen Electric is actively recruiting for enthusiastic, dedicated team members. We offer competitive salary, paid holidays and vacations, excellent benefits, and a bonus and profit-sharing program. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growing company who still treats its employees like family, fill out an application and drop it off at our office!
This position will be in a service van performing the following:
• Industrial Controls /Troubleshooting
• Power Quality Analyzing
• Electrical Installations
This position will focus on the installation of telecommunications and fiber optics cabling.
Start a rewarding career in the electrical industry by joining our team of apprentice electricians. See additional details below about this exciting opportunity.
If you are looking for an exciting career in the electrical field, Bazen Electric can partner with you to achieve your goals. Bazen Electric offers a full four-year apprenticeship program.
This is how our Apprenticeship Program works:
▪ 4 years of paid on-the-job training, along with
▪ 4 years of classroom training – typically one night per week – paid for by Bazen Electric
▪ During the four years, we track the apprentice’s progress with 1:1 meetings approximately twice per year. This helps them achieve an exciting and diverse job experience.
▪ After the 4 years of apprenticeship training, the apprentice can take the State Electrical exam to obtain a Journeyman’s license and advance in the field.
The opportunities are many in the electrical field:
▪ Fire/Alarm Systems
Fill out an application and drop it off at our office! We look forward to hearing from you!